HOWDENS, 14-16 EASTHAMPSTEAD ROAD, BRACKNELL
Disposal of freehold trade counter investment.
- Bracknell is a major Thames Valley commercial centre, benefitting from the recent town centre regeneration.
- The property occupies a strategic location in the town with excellent access to the motorway network.
- Easthampstead Road is recognised as one of the leading locations for trade counter occupiers.
- Entirely let to the strong covenant of Howden Joinery until September 2028.
- The rent of £108,000pa was recently agreed on review and reflects only £7.29psf.
- Offers sought in excess of £1,800,000, subject to contract and exclusive of VAT, reflecting a net initial yield of 5.65% and a capital value of £122psf.