VDC HOUSE, 4 BRANDON ROAD, KING’S CROSS, LONDON
Sale of King’s Cross Value Add Building.
- A freehold located at the northern gateway to King’s Cross Central, just a short walk to London’s vibrant new culture and innovation hub.
- Excellent connectivity within 15 minutes’ walk of Kings Cross St Pancras, one of London’s busiest stations with over 176 million people passing through annually.
- 24,600 sq ft GIA of office, workshop and storage accommodation over ground and 4 upper floors with rear yard space.
- Subject to a 3-year sale and leaseback, with tenant options to break after 18, 24 and 30 months, following 6 months notice, at a rent of £330,000 per annum.
- Opportunity to undertake a number of asset management initiatives, including a comprehensive refurbishment and extension of the existing building or a full redevelopment, subject to necessary consents.
- We are instructed to seek offers in excess of £14,000,000, subject to contract and exclusive of VAT, for 100% of the share capital in the SPV that holds the asset. This reflects a capital value of £569 per sq ft on the GIA.