4 GLASS WHARF, AVON STREET, TEMPLE QUARTER, BRISTOL
Outstanding freehold development opportunity.
- A rare opportunity to buy a prime freehold site within Bristol’s enterprise zone, located amongst major corporate occupiers including PWC, Grant Thornton, Burges Salmon and the Government Property Unit’s (HMRC) new Bristol HQ.
- The site extends to circa 1.3 acres (0.53 ha) and benefits from a recently granted planning consent for 215,091 sq ft (IPMS 3) for a ground + 7 storey B1 office building.
- Only a short walk to Temple Meads Station and the recently announced £300 million University of Bristol Temple Quarter Enterprise Campus.
- The site previously benefitted from consent for a mixed use scheme incorporating residential, retail and workshop space.
- Potential for change of use to residential, PRS, hotel, student or mixed-use (subject to planning).
- Two plots on Avon Street are currently being developed by Legal & General for a new PRS scheme.